EagleSafe Mobile Safety App
EagleSafe is the official mobile safety app of Tallahassee Community College. It is the only app that integrates with Tallahassee Community College's safety and security systems. TCC has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the Tallahassee Community College campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
EagleSafe features include:
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the Tallahassee Community College area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern.
- Mobile BlueLight: Send your location to Tallahassee Community Police Department in real-time in case of a crisis.
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend through email or SMS on your device. Once the friend accepts the Friend Walk request, the user picks their destination and their friend tracks their location in real time; they can keep an eye on them to make sure they make it safely to their destination.
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to Tallahassee Community College Police Department.
- Safety Toolbox: Enhance your safety with the set of tools provided in one convenient app.
- Campus Map: Navigate around the Tallahassee Community College area.
- How to Respond: Campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies. This can be accessed even when users aren’t connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Support Resources: Access support resources in one convenient app to enjoy a successful experience at Tallahassee Community College.
- Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from Tallahassee Community College Police Department when on-campus emergencies occur.
Download today to ensure you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.