TCC Foundation College Innovation Fund
TCC Foundation's College Innovation Fund provides financial support for faculty and staff to develop and implement innovative projects that will increase student success at Tallahassee Community College.
College Innovation Fund Projects
The TCC Foundation has funded many projects through the College Innovation Fund. Below are some of the projects funded in the past couple of years.
- Mobile Material Strength Laborator for the Digital Rail Project
- Merit Pages for TCC Students
- Digital Rail Project
- TCC Senior Day
- Godby to TCC
- Silencing the Static in Digital Instructional Videos
- Instructional Technology Laboratory
- TCC Observatory Improvements
- Project Color: A Beautification Project for TCC
- Hydration Stations - Just Tap It
- Athletics Web Streaming Initiative
- TCC - Putting the CARE in Healthcare Education
- Rape Aggression Defense Course (RAD)
- Library Reference Desk Redesign to Promote Collaboration & Active Learning
- Tallahassee Community Gardens
Apply for the College Innovation Fund
The TCC Foundation provides funding for faculty and staff to create innovative projects through the Colleg Innovation Fund. This year's application deadline is September 14, 2018. Faculty and staff are encouraged to apply. The College Innovation Fund Committee will begin reveiwing applications in October. The awards will be announced on November 1, 2018.
For more information on the College Innovation Fund requirements and procedure, please click on the TCC College Innovation Fund Program Manual.
To apply for the College Innovation Fund, please click on the application link below. Please fill out the application and email to Kendrah Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org.