April 26, 2018
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (April 26, 2018) – Six adjunct instructors at Tallahassee Community College have received TCC’s 2018 Adjunct Teaching Excellence Awards. Their achievements were honored at an award ceremony on April 18.
The following instructors were recognized (from L to R, pictured with TCC Provost Feleccia Moore-Davis at far right):
- Mike Stewart, who teaches emergency medical services in the Healthcare Professions Division
- Krista Hellman, who teaches social sciences in the Behavioral, Social Science and Education Division
- Kelly Garland, who teaches business in the Business, Industry and Technology Division
- Jean Marshall, who teaches communications in the Transitional Studies Division
- Ron Smith, who teaches communications in the Communications and Humanities Division
- Max Linn, who teaches mathematics in the Science and Mathematics Division
The Adjunct Faculty Teaching Excellence Award recognizes adjunct faculty members who exemplify high-quality teaching as evidenced in a devotion to course planning and preparation, curriculum development, innovative teaching, and support of students. Each recipient consistently demonstrates a commitment to the five fundamental competencies valued by TCC: commitment, collaboration, creativity, integrity, and results.
For information, contact Michele Dames at (850) 201-8582 or email@example.com.