Healthcare ProfessionsDental Hygiene Clinic
- Dental Hygiene, A.S.
- Emergency Medical Services Technology A.S.
- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
- Health Profession to R.N. (ADN) A.S.
- Nurse Assistant PSAV Certificate
- Nursing (R.N.) A.S.
- Nursing (BSN)
- Paramedic Certificate
- Radiologic Technology, A.S.
- Surgical Technology Specialist Certificate
- Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Application Process and Deadlines
- Ghazvini Center for Healthcare Education
- All Other Programs of Study
The services of Dental Hygiene Clinic, a state-of-art clinic with new technologies, are available to students, College faculty and staff, and to the general public. Because the clinic is a student-learning environment, the students enrolled in the AS Degree in Dental Hygiene are the primary providers of the services. The students are carefully supervised by the Dental Hygiene Program's faculty and dentists.
Dental hygiene students use appointments to meet their requirements for graduation.
The appointment length is approximately 3-4 hours and a 24-hour notice of cancellation is required. Services may vary according to student requirements for graduation.
- Dental Examination (pre-screening required for initial visit)
- Prophylaxis (scaling and polishing)
- Periodontal Therapy (scaling and root planning)
- Fluoride Treatment
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pit and Fissure Sealants
- Prophylaxis : Adults - $15.00, Students/Senior Citizens (55+) - $10.00
- Deep-Cleaning Non-Student Adult - $20.00
- X-rays: Full Mouth Series/ Panorex - $15.00
- X-rays 4 Bitewings - $10.00
- Individual P.A.’s - $5.00
- Duplicate X-rays (film) - $5.00
- Pit and Fissure Sealants - $5.00 each
Hours of Operation
Spring: Monday – Thursday 8:30a.m.- 5:00p.m.
Summer: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
To schedule an appointment, call (850) 201-8247.
DH Building, adjacent to the Bill Hebrock Lifetime Sports Complex on TCC's main campus.
Tours are available of the Dental Hygiene Clinic and radiology lab. Tours are approximately 20-30 minutes. To schedule a tour, call (850) 201-6095.
For more information, contact the Healthcare Professions Division at (850) 558-4500 or by email at email@example.com.