Healthcare ProfessionsDental Hygiene Clinic
- Dental Hygiene, A.S.
- Emergency Medical Services Technology A.S.
- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
- Nurse Assistant PSAV Certificate
- Nursing (R.N.) A.S.
- Nursing (BSN)
- Paramedic Certificate
- Radiologic Technology, A.S.
- Respiratory Care, A.S.
- Surgical Technology Specialist Certificate
- Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Application Process and Deadlines
- Ghazvini Center for Healthcare Education
- All Other Programs of Study
The services of Dental Hygiene Clinic, a state-of-art clinic with new technologies, are available to students, College faculty and staff, and to the general public. Because the clinic is a student-learning environment, the students enrolled in the AS Degree in Dental Hygiene are the primary providers of the services. The students are carefully supervised by the Dental Hygiene Program's faculty and dentists.
Dental hygiene students use appointments to meet their requirements for graduation.
Preventive Services Only. The clinic does not provide restorative services, i.e., fillings or extractions.
The appointment length is approximately 3 - 4 hours and a 24-hour notice of cancellation is required. Services may vary according to student requirements for graduation.
- Dental Examination (pre-screening required for initial visit)
- Prophylaxis (scaling and polishing)
- Periodontal Therapy (scaling and root planning)
- Fluoride Treatment
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Nutritional Counseling
- Tobacco Cessation
Students/Senior Citizens (55+)
Full Mouth Series/ Panorex
Hours of Operation
|Fall||Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.|
|Spring||Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.|
Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
To schedule a dental appointment, call (850) 201-8247.
DH Building, adjacent to the Bill Hebrock Lifetime Sports Complex on TCC's main campus.
Take a tour of the Dental Hygiene Clinic and radiology lab! Tours are approximately 20-30 minutes. To schedule a tour, call (850) 201-6095.
For more information, contact the Healthcare Professions Division at (850) 558-4500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.