Healthcare ProfessionsEmergency Medical Technician Certificate
- Dental Hygiene, A.S.
- Emergency Medical Services Technology A.S.
- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
- Nurse Assistant PSAV Certificate
- Nursing (R.N.) A.S.
- Nursing (BSN)
- Paramedic Certificate
- Radiologic Technology, A.S.
- Respiratory Care, A.S.
- Surgical Technology Specialist Certificate
- Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Application Process and Deadlines
- Ghazvini Center for Healthcare Education
- All Other Programs of Study
- Nursing Faculty
Job growth and security, stimulating work environments and the opportunity to serve the public are just some of the benefits of a career in Emergency Medical Services. The Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Certificate prepares students to perform safely and efficiently as part of a medical team. You’ll grow personally as you help meet the needs of your patients, their families and your community. It takes two semesters to become certified as an EMT. Evening classes are available for the EMT certificate program.
Completion of the EMT Applied Technology Certificate Program at TCC qualifies students to sit for the registry exam as an EMT. Once licensed, you may wish to launch your career at this point, or you may wish to build on this foundation by proceeding to apply for paramedic training to become a registered paramedic.