Healthcare ProfessionsNursing (R.N.) A.S.
- Dental Hygiene, A.S.
- Emergency Medical Services Technology A.S.
- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
- Nurse Assistant PSAV Certificate
- Nursing (R.N.) A.S.
- Nursing (BSN)
- Paramedic Certificate
- Radiologic Technology, A.S.
- Respiratory Care, A.S.
- Surgical Technology Specialist Certificate
- Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Application Process and Deadlines
- Ghazvini Center for Healthcare Education
- All Other Programs of Study
Students who earn an Associate in Science (A.S.) degree in nursing can move directly into today's workforce or continue their education. You’ll grow personally as you help meet the needs of those you care for, their families and your community. Whether you go to work in a hospital, clinic, doctor’s office or patient’s home, the demand for nurses is expected to grow enormously.