Global EducationGlobal Education Faculty
The Global Gateway Program depends on faculty members who possess an interest in global learning and a desire to help students experience the thrills and challenges of exploring other cultures.
The Global Council will coordinate the TCC Global Learning Program, including initiatives and activities related to global program recruitment, credentials, courses, and curriculum, grants, scholarships, student advising, student leadership opportunities, and support for students as they transition to their next level of education or the workforce.
Members serve two year terms with half the members rotating each year. Members may apply for repeat terms, but will not have priority over new applicants.
- Brian Kupfer (Faculty Coordinator)
- Daniel Beugnet (Developmental Communication and College Success)
- Fyiane Nsilo-Swai (Library)
- Jenny Perkins (Communications and Humanities)
- Lee Kitchen (Technology and Professional Programs)
- Lei Wang (Institutional Effectiveness)
- Marissa Mainwood (Workforce Development)
- Martin Balinsky (Science and Math)
- Melissa Scalzi (Learning Commons)
- Rosalinda Wright (Communications and Humanities)
- Tom Waller (History and Social Sciences)
For more information about the Global Council, go to the Global Council portal site.