The Honors Program
Tallahassee Community College is committed to offering highly motivated students advanced educational opportunities and a learning environment that places special emphasis on personal and academic success. TCC invites all qualified students to participate in the Honors Program.
Honors Student Benefits
- Early advising and registration
- Camaraderie with peers and faculty through volunteer and social opportunities
- Special seminars and activities beyond honors courses
- Smaller classes and honors modules offering innovative learning experience
- Transfer assistance and letters of recommendation
- Scholarship opportunities
- Access to the Honors Program study lounge
- Special honors recognition at commencement and on official transcript
- Fellowship with statewide, regional and national-level honors councils
“I want to work with community colleges to develop international education programs that provide opportunities like I had in Honors..."
TCC2FSU and Honors Program GraduateApply to Honors
“When I made the decision to attend college for the first time at 45, it was a little scary. However, it has turned out to be the best decision that I could have ever made for me and my family.”
Current Honors Program StudentApply to Honors
"The Honors Program taught me really how to be a part of something bigger than just my own education. It taught me how to help other people when they needed help, how to receive help, and how to form relationships with your professors..."
Honors Class of 2015ADMISSIONS TO HONORS
Honors faculty are selected by the honors council and program coordinator to provide advanced curriculum and an enriched environment to those students who seek challenge in their academics. Learn more about our faculty.
For more information, contact the Honors Program Director Robert Fleischmann by phone (850) 201-8358 or email email@example.com.