Health Profession to Registered Nursing (R.N.), A.S.
The Health Profession to Registered Nursing (R.N.), A.S. degree prepares Florida-licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and Florida-licensed paramedics for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) and to function effectively and safely in entry-level registered nursing positions.
This is a limited-access and limited enrollment program. See all Healthcare Program requirements.
For more information about this program, click here.
Overview / Requirements
Health Profession to Registered Nursing, A.S.
- Registered Nurse
Know Before You Go
- This program is limited access, and begins each fall and spring. Check all healthcare program requirements.
- Submit a TCC admission application and a healthcare program application by the deadline!
- Make an appointment to meet with an advisor & Apply to Program by Deadline
- Check on the Course Requirements
- Club participation can boost your GPA! Consider joining these:
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 in pre-reqs to apply to program
Having trouble with Writing, Math, or Anatomy & Physiology?
By 23 credit hours:
- Check with advisor to apply to program by the deadline (Normally done in the third semester. Ensure your pre-reqs are completed.)