Pharmacy Management, A.S.
Associate in Science
About this Program
The Pharmacy Management, A.S. degree provides pharmacy technicians a foundation to pursue employment advancement opportunities in their rewarding field. These advancement opportunities include senior/lead pharmacy technician, pharmacy technician coordinator, pharmacy manager/supervisor trainee, drugstore/pharmacy manager or purchasing manager.
This is a limited-access and limited enrollment program. See all Healthcare Program requirements.
Estimated Tuition Cost:
Eligible for Financial Aid:
Eligible for Veteran's Aid:
*based on current in-state tuition rate of $100.83 per credit hour
Program Overview & Requirements
To prepare pharmacy technicians who wish to pursue employment advancement opportunities such as a senior/lead pharmacy technician, pharmacy technician coordinator, pharmacy manager/supervisor trainee, drugstore/pharmacy manager or purchasing manager.
70 credit hours [including 40-credit hour Pharmacy Technician Applied Technology Diploma (B316) ]
This program has two parts:
- Pharmacy Technician certificate
- General Education courses and additional required College courses
To enroll in this program the applicant must do the following:
- Meet the admission requirements of the Pharmacy Technician Applied Technology Diploma (B316) program, apply for entry into the Pharmacy Technician certificate program, be accepted and complete the program
- Enroll in and complete required General Education and other required College courses, which may be completed at any time before, during or after the Pharmacy Technician certificate (Students should not take courses listed in the Pharmacy Technician Applied Technology Diploma (B316) program until they have been accepted to the program.)
The Pharmacy Technician program begins each Fall and Spring. It is a limited-access program with a limited number of seats per class. Applicants must submit a TCC admission application and a separate healthcare program application by the published application deadline. Applicants access the healthcare application through their TCC EagleNet account.
See Additional Healthcare Program Requirements for more important information.
(850) 558-4500 or email@example.com
View Information about Graduation Requirements and Year of Entry .