Overview / Requirements
Program Overview & Requirements
To provide entrepreneurs with the skills necessary to establish, operate or enhance the success of a new or existing small business.
24 credit hours
Business, Industry and Technology
(850) 201-8352 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View Information about Graduation Requirements and Year of Entry .
- GEB1011 Introduction to Business 3 credit hour(s)
- CGS2100 Microcomputer Applications for Business 3 credit hour(s)
- MAN2021 Introduction to Management 3 credit hour(s)
- MAR2011 Principles of Marketing 3 credit hour(s)
- MNA1161 Introduction to Customer Service 3 credit hour(s)
- MNA2130 Business Communication 3 credit hour(s)
- OST1324 Business Mathematics 3 credit hour(s)
- SBM2000 Introduction to Entrepreneurship 3 credit hour(s)