Program Overview & Requirements
To prepare students for entry into programming fields or to allow professionals to update/obtain new skills.
Coursework in this program articulates into the Computer Programming and Web Development, A.S. (2158) degree program.
18 credit hours
Business, Industry and Technology
(850) 201-8352 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the Technology and Professional Programs webpage (www.tcc.fl.edu/tpp) for latest information.
View Information about Graduation Requirements and Year of Entry .
- CGS1000 Introduction to Computer Technology 3 credit hour(s) *
- CGS1060 Computer and Internet Literacy 3 credit hour(s) *
- CGS1820 Web Page Authoring 3 credit hour(s)
- CGS2540 Database Concepts 3 credit hour(s)
- COP2220 Introduction to C++ Programming 3 credit hour(s)
Select one of the following:
- COP2221 Intermediate Programming with C++ 3 credit hour(s)
- COP1332 Introduction to VB.NET Programming 3 credit hour(s)
- COP2800 Introduction to Java Programming 3 credit hour(s)
* Exemption exam available.