Program Overview & Requirements
To provide students with introductory knowledge of the modern residential and commercial construction industries. Topics include construction management, computer applications and materials science.
Coursework in this program articulates into the Building Construction Management, A.S. (2160) degree program.
18 credit hours
Business, Industry and Technology
(850) 201-8352 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View Information about Graduation Requirements and Year of Entry .
- BCN2230 Construction Materials and Methods 3 credit hour(s)
- BCT2705 Construction Management 3 credit hour(s)
- EGN1111C Engineering Graphics 3 credit hour(s)
- ETD1320 Introduction to CAD 3 credit hour(s)
- BCN2241 Construction Operations 3 credit hour(s)
- MAC1105 College Algebra 3 credit hour(s)
- BCN1001 Applied Math Concepts for Design and Construction 3 credit hour(s)