Network Enterprise Administration Certificate
The Network Enterprise Administration Certificate program is devoted to training and preparing students for entry-level positions in computer networking-related fields.
Overview / Requirements
Program Overview & Requirements
To prepare students for entry-level positions in computer networking-related fields.
29 credit hours
Business, Industry and Technology
(850) 201-8352 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View Information about Graduation Requirements and Year of Entry .
- CGS1060 Computer and Internet Literacy 3 credit hour(s) *
- CET1600 Open System Architecture I 3 credit hour(s)
- CET1610 Open System Architecture II 3 credit hour(s)
- CTS1131 Microcomputer Architecture 3 credit hour(s)
- CTS1134 Networking and Telecommunication 3 credit hour(s)
- CTS2351 Network Administration and Management 3 credit hour(s)
- CTS2352 Advanced Network Administration 6 credit hour(s)
- CNT2401 Introduction to Network Security 3 credit hour(s)
- Any college credit course(s) 2 credit hour(s)
* Exemption exam available.