ApplyFirst Time in College
Steps to TCC
Students who are seniors in high school or have graduated from an accredited high school, have not previously attended college, and are seeking admission to TCC for the first time are considered "First Time in College" or FTIC. Follow these below steps to get started at TCC.
Click here to download the full printable checklist.
Apply for Admission
- Apply for admission to TCC using our online application.
- After you submit you will receive a confirmation page with your TCC Identification number, email address and password. Keep this page for your records as you will need this information to log in to TCC Passport and access your TCC email.
- If you were not able to upload your residency documents at the time of application, please remember to provide copies of the residency documents (e.g., driver’s license, vehicle registration, voter’s registration card) that reflect an issue date of at least one year prior to the first day of class for the semester you plan to attend to the Office of Admissions and Records.
Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- TCC School Code: 001533
- Review additional important information about applying for financial aid and available TCC scholarships here.
Send Transcripts to TCC
Request your official high school transcript or GED test scores be sent to TCC. Admission to the college requires a standard high school diploma or GED. It is important for your records to be sent as soon as possible so that information on your transcript can be used to assist with your first semester course scheduling. Read more here.
Review Placement Testing Information
Review the placement testing information and all our free testing resources here.
Complete New Student Orientation
- Complete the Online Orientation (you will need to have your TCC ID number)
- Be sure to complete Sigi3 during the online orientation
Questions? Contact us at (850) 201-8555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Admissions and Records Office located on the second floor of the Student Union.