- First Time in College
- Transfer Student
- Dual Enrollment Student
- Returning Student
- Transient Student
- Non-Degree Seeking Student
- International Student
- Veteran Student
- Florida Public Safety Institute Student
- Foster Youth Student
- State of Florida Employee
- Continuing Education Student
- GED/Adult Education
- Application Maintenance
Steps to TCC
Former TCC students who have not been enrolled at TCC within the last 12 months or three consecutive semesters are considered readmit or returning students. If you are a returning student, follow these steps to become a fully-admitted TCC student.
Due to COVID-19, we recommend submitting your official transcripts electronically to TCC. New employees should still mail their transcripts to TCC for HR processing.
Apply for Re-Admission
- Apply for admission to TCC using our online application.
- Students may also email a completed paper Admissions Application to the Admissions and Records Office at email@example.com .
- After you submit your application you will receive a confirmation page with your TCC Identification number, email address, and password. Keep this page for your records as you will need this information to log in to Workday and MyTCC to access your TCC email.
In addition, remember to submit all transcripts from the institution(s) you attended while you were not enrolled at TCC.
Have your transcript(s) sent to:
Admissions and Records Office
Tallahassee Community College
444 Appleyard Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32304
Apply for Scholarships and Financial Aid
Apply for financial aid by submitting a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- TCC School Code: 001533
- Review additional important information about applying for financial aid and available TCC scholarships.
Resolve Any Registration Holds and Register for Classes
Be sure that all of your admission records have been submitted to the Admissions and Records Office. This may include providing official ACT, SAT, or college placement test scores and, if applicable, an official transcript from your previous college(s). You can check to ensure all your admission records are up to date and that we have received all your information by checking Workday.
Once you have sent all your records to TCC and your account is clear, you can sign on to Workday to register for classes.
Click here to learn how to register for classes in Workday
Questions? Contact us at (850) 201-8555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Admissions and Records Office located on the second floor of the Student Union.