As the parent/legal guardian of an incoming TCC student, we strive to keep you in-the-loop with TCC information and policies. Check out the following links and quick facts that will help with navigating your child’s academic journey at TCC.
First Up: Confidential Matters
Know that we are legally limited in some of the information we can share about our students. It is important that all parents review and understand these student privacy rights.
TCC's New Student Orientation has two (2) components: 1) an Online Orientation, and 2) a mandatory in-person Orientation Advising Meeting. Students will learn how to make appointments for the Orientation Advising Meeting at the end of the online component.
Please note that parents and guests will not be able to attend the Orientation Advising Meeting.
For more student orientation information, click here.
Help your new student by making note of important upcoming deadlines, especially the payment deadline each semester. Students will be dropped from their classes if they have not paid or applied for financial aid to cover their tuition and fees by this date.
For more information, see our Academic Calendar.
Tuition balances are available via a student’s TCC Passport account.
Trying to get a handle on upcoming expenses? You can estimate your tuition per credit hour using our Net Price Calculator.
Florida Prepaid Program
Students may activate their Florida Prepaid Plan by contacting the Cashier's Office before each term. It will not be applied without student consent each term. The balance of tuition and fees not covered by Florida Prepaid must be paid by the payment due dates.
TCC offers a variety of scholarship opportunities to help ease the financial burden of higher education. For information regarding scholarships, click here.
TCC offers several convenient payment options.
- Mailed Payments. If paying by mail, clearly indicate student ID on the check or money order and make payable to Tallahassee Community College (or TCC). Mail to:
- On-Campus Payments. Swing by the Cashier's Office located on the second floor of the Student Union, Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. A drop box is located outside the Cashiers Office for after-hours payments.
Tallahassee Community College
444 Appleyard Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32304-2895
For additional payment information, visit the Cashier's Office page.
Students are encouraged to:
- Monitor academic progress
- Connect with instructors
- Connect with TCC Services (Career Center, Learning Commons, Library, etc.)
- Schedule an advising appointment
- Access their advising plan
For more information for Parents, visit our Parent FAQ page.