Career CenterFind a Job or Internship
Look for Jobs, Internships & Job Shadowing Opportunities
Ready to build your skills with an internship or put your skills to use with a job? Want to get a sneak peek into your future career field? Check out the career resources available to you below.
You’ve got the training. Now you’re ready for the job. Check out the resources below to help get into gear.
TCC Job Fair
We make networking a breeze with TCC job fairs. Held every Spring and Fall semester in the Student Union Ballroom, you can visit FutureLink for event details and a list of registered employers.
FutureLink gives you access to TCC’s online job board, résumé builder, virtual mock interview system, and more. Register with FutureLink to create a professional résumé and search jobs exclusive to TCC students and alumni.
Head to the Career Center lobby to find postings on our job board.
Get Hired. Love Your Job.
Glassdoor allows you to search millions of job listings, see real employee salaries & read company reviews from employees.
Want to be a trend setter? View the hottest occupations in the State of Florida and Big Bend region.
Networking to Land the Job!
Over 80% of jobs are found through professional networking. Get plugged into the following:
- Access Tallahassee
- Big Bend Paralegal Association
- Business and Professional Women/Tallahassee
- Florida Surveying and Mapping Society
- Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- TalTech Alliance
- Network for Young Professionals
- Refresh Tallahassee
- Network of Entrepreneurs and Business Advocates- Tallahassee & Leon
- Big Bend Society for Human Resource Managers
- Association of Government Accountants
- Florida Public Relations Association Capital Chapter
- American Advertising Federation Tallahassee
- Design Week Tallahassee
- Women Who Mean Business (Tallahassee Woman Magazine)
- Capital City .NET Users Group
TCC Campus Employment
- For information on work-study, contact the TCC Financial Aid Dept. at (850) 201-8399.
- Explore available employment opportunities at TCC. Visit the employment page or contact Human Resources at (850) 201-8510 to learn more about openings.
Use the links below to scan local, regional and national job postings:
- State of Florida - People First
- City of Tallahassee
- Leon County
- Part-Time Employment - Snag a Job
- Part-Time and Full-Time Employment - Simply Hired
- Part-Time and Full-Time Employment - Indeed
- Part-Time and Full-Time Employment - Glassdoor
- Career Source - Capital Region -
Homepage or Search for jobs
- For Veterans
Looking to score some hands-on, real-world experience? Browse internship openings and connect with potential employers through the TCC Internship Program.
Secure your internship:
- Complete the online internship application in FutureLink.
- Submit a current resume.
- Meet with an internship coordinator to discuss your goals.
- Interview and land the internship.
EagleShadow - Job Shadowing Opportunities
Job shadowing allows students to observe full-time professionals on-the-job, experience a typical workday, explore a variety of career fields and get a sneak peek into their future industry!
Though generally not for credit or pay, job shadowing provides many benefits. Participation in job shadowing can:
- Help clarify career and professional goals
- Connect classroom learning to real-world application
- Allow for exploration of a wide variety of career fields & industries
- Practice professional networking and make contacts, which may make finding and acquiring future internships or full-time opportunities easier
The EagleShadow Program connects students with employers, community partners, alumni, and friends of TCC for one-day job shadowing opportunities. Interested students should complete an application here. Students will be required to attend a mandatory 30 minute orientation interview and have a current resume in FutureLink.
Click here for FAQ's for Students - EagleShadow Program.
The first Job Shadow Day will be held on Wednesday, May 9, 2018! Apply now!