Distance learning (web-based) courses require a proctored site for testing. Proctor services are only for students who live outside of the service area of Leon, Gadsden and Wakulla Counties.
What is ProctorU?
To register with a proctor, please complete the Proctor Registration Form. Carefully read the form, and provide your name, student ID, telephone number, email address, course, and instructor information. If you need help selecting a proctor, review the list of approved proctors.
To access the Proctor Registration form and list of approved proctors, click on the appropriate link and enter your TCC username and password. The user information is the same as that which is used to log-on Canvas.
- Print a Proctor Registration Form and complete the student information.
- Give the form to your proctor, and ask them to complete the proctor information.
- The proctor must submit the form to the Testing Center via fax at (850) 201-8676 or email to email@example.com.
- The Testing Center will evaluate the request and notify the student via email of the status.
Note, please allow 48 hours for processing proctor requests. Proctor requests will not be processed during midterms or finals weeks.
Before you register with a proctor, ask the following questions:
- What is your testing schedule or hours of operation?
- What fees do you charge?
- Can I take my tests here during midterms and finals? (Some testing centers have limited availability during midterms and finals.)
- Does the proctor site administer both online and paper/pencil exams?