IndividualsHow to Apply & Register
Apply to the College
Apply for admission to TCC using our online application.
- Choose an a program you wish to apply for:
|Short Term Certificate||For those seeking customized courses and training in targeted, in-demand jobs in the Big Bend Area|
Enhance professional skills, earn or update credentials, or change careers. Select “Workforce Development”
|Adult Basic Education, GED®, or ESOL||Improve basic reading, writing, and computing skills; earn a high school diploma; or acquire skills to effectively communicate in English|
|Registered Apprenticeship Program||
Learn in the plumbing/pipefitting or electrical apprenticeship programs.
- Fill out all of the required application information, then review to make sure all information is accurate.
- "Submit My Application" at the bottom of the page.
After you submit you will receive a confirmation page with your TCC Identification number, email address and password. Keep this page for your records as you will need this information to log in to TCC Passport and access your TCC email.
Register and Pay for Your Course
If you have not already applied to the College, please review the "Apply to the College" tab for instructions on how to do so.
Steps to Register
- Sign in to Workday using your student ID and password.
- Identify the class by searching for CWE courses and your program of study.
- Payment by credit card is made through Workday. To make a cash/check payment, students must visit the TCC Cashier's Office.
For more information about registering for classes, how to retrieve your TCC eAccount/password, next steps after orientation, or other helpful information, visit Student Central FAQ.