IndividualsHow to Apply & Register
Apply to the College
Apply for admission to TCC using our online application.
- Choose an a program you wish to apply for:
|Short Term Certificate||For those seeking customized courses and training in targeted, in-demand jobs in the Big Bend Area|
Enhance professional skills, earn or update credentials, or change careers. Select “Workforce Development”
|Adult Basic Education, GED®, or ESOL||Improve basic reading, writing, and computing skills; earn a high school diploma; or acquire skills to effectively communicate in English|
|Registered Apprenticeship Program||
Learn in the masonry or electrical apprenticeship programs.
*Participants in this program must first be accepted by the Florida Masonry Apprentice Education Foundation (FMAEF) Masonry Apprenticeship Program
- Fill out all of the required application information, then review to make sure all information is accurate.
- "Submit My Application" at the bottom of the page.
After you submit you will receive a confirmation page with your TCC Identification number, email address and password. Keep this page for your records as you will need this information to log in to TCC Passport and access your TCC email.
- Click the "Eaglenet" button to continue to your new Eaglenet account.
Register and Pay for Your Course
If you have not already applied to the College, please review the "Apply to the College" tab for instructions on how to do so.
Steps to Register
- Sign in to EagleNet using your student ID and PIN.
- Under the Quick Links, click 'Add/Drop Classes' to search and register for classes.
- Select a term to begin your search.
- Write in the Course ID/Number which courses you are looking for. You can search up to 8 at a time.
- Click the 'Search Now' button to see all available classes that meet your criteria.
- To add a class, click the 'Reference Number' located to the left of the Course ID.
- Click 'Update Now' to confirm and update each class to your cart.
- When you're done adding classes, review and proceed to 'Register Now.'
- Proceed to "Pay Your Fees". You can "View/Print Schedule and Fees" to keep as a reference.
- Note: All fees for Workforce courses must be paid in full at the time of registration or you will be dropped from the course(s).
- Pay fees by selecting all of the amount next to fees total.
- Enter credit card details, and review to make sure all information is accurate, then Submit Payment.
- Once you receive a oayment confirmation, remember to logout of your account.
For more information about registering for classes, how to retrieve your TCC eAccount/password, next steps after orientation, or other helpful information, visit Student Central FAQs.
When can I begin my course?
- Individuals that register for courses before 4 p.m. will be able to begin their courses by 6 p.m. of the same day.
- Individuals that register for courses after 6 p.m. and before 6 a.m. will be able to begin their courses by 8 a.m.