IndividualsHow to Apply & Register
Apply to the College
- Under type of Application, click the appropriate type of application:
- Click “Start my Application”
- If you have never taken classes with TCC before, you will need to click on “Start my Application” to apply to the college.
- Follow this link to the TCC Application a new window will open in your browser so that you can still refer back to this page.
- Short Term Certificate: Choose this option if you are seeking customized courses and training in targeted, in-demand jobs in the Big Bend Area
- Continuing Education: Choose this option if you are seeking to enhance your professional skills, seeking to earn or update credentials, or looking to change careers
- Select “Workforce Development”
- Adult Basic Education, GED, or ESOL: Choose this option to improve basic reading, writing, and computing skills; to earn a high school diploma; or to acquire skills to effectively communicate in English
- Registered Apprenticeship Program: Choose this option if you wish to earn while you learn in the masonry or electrical apprenticeship programs *Participants in this program must first be accepted by the Florida Masonry Apprentice Education Foundation (FMAEF) Masonry Apprenticeship Program
- Fill out all of the required application information.
- Review the content. If all of the content is correct, click “Submit My Application” at the bottom of the page. If the content is not correct, press the back button on your browser to make changes.
- Be sure to save all login information provided on your Confirmation Screen.
- You will use your Student ID and Pin to register for your future classes in TCC Eaglenet.
- Click the "Eaglenet" button to continue to your new Eaglenet account.
Register & Pay for Your Course
If you have not already applied to the college, please review the "Apply to the College" instructions on how to do so.
In order to register for your course, you must have the Student ID and Eaglenet Pin # you were provided when you applied to the college. If you have lost or forgotten yours, please call (850) 201-8548.
Once you have your Login information, you are ready to register for your course. Please follow the directions below:
Log on to TCC Eaglenet
- Follow this link toTCC Eaglenet. A new window will open in your browser so that you can still refer back to this page.
- Click sign-in on the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in your Student ID and Pin #.
If you have lost or forgotten this information, please call (850) 201-8548 to retrieve it, or click here.
Search and Register for Courses
- From the main page, click on the first option under the "Quick Links" section titled "Search for Classes/Change My Schedule."
- Select the term you wish to attend from the drop down box and click "Select Term."
- You will be directed to the course search page. Enter your search information into the appropriate fields and click "Search Now" at either the top or bottom of the page. NOTE: There are a number of different ways to search for courses. However, we recommend using either the "Course Title" or "Course ID."
- Courses that meet your criteria will appear on the screen. To view the details of each course, select the magnifying glass icon listed next to the Course ID number.
- When you have decided on your course(s), click on the six-digit course reference number located on the left to add the course to your shopping cart.
- If you are satisfied with the course you selected, click "Register Now" at the top of the page. If you do not wish to register for the course you selected, click on the "Cancel Add" button next to the course.
- Repeat steps 5-8 to add additional courses as desired.
- After clicking the "Register Now" button, you may receive an error message stating "Payment Due Date Is Blank." This is normal. Review your registration information for accuracy and then click on the "Pay Your Fees" button at the bottom of the page. NOTE: Until you click on either the "View/Print Schedule and Fees" or "Pay Your Fees" button your registration is not complete. All fees for Workforce courses must be paid in full at the time of registration or you will be dropped from the course(s).
- Click on the "Select All" button next to fees total.
- Click on the "Enter Credit Card Details" button to enter your payment information.
- Enter all payment information in the appropriate fields and click "Submit Payment."
- Once a confirmation of payment is received, click on the "Logoff" button at the top of the screen.
Once you have finished with payment, please select "Log off" at the top of the page. Individuals that register for courses before 4 PM will be able to begin their courses by 6 PM of the same day. Individuals that register for courses after 6 PM and before 6 AM will be able to begin their courses by 8 AM.