Facts at a Glance
Tallahassee Community College opened in 1966 to serve the post-secondary education needs of students from a district comprised of Gadsden, Leon, and Wakulla Counties.
Below are Facts about TCC campuses today.
Did you know Tallahassee Community College...?
• is #1 among two-year colleges in the U.S. for Associate in Arts degrees awarded.
• is #5 among two-year colleges in the U.S. for associate degrees awarded to African-American
• is the #1 transfer school to Florida State University.
• offers guaranteed admission to FSU for students who earn an A.A. degree at TCC and meet all
• is the 13th largest school in the Florida College System.
• offers traditional and online classes and small class sizes with an average ratio of 1 instructor to 25
• is one of the 15 Achieve the Dream Leader Colleges that received a Wal-Mart PRESS grant in 2012.
Unduplicated Annual Headcount
Includes students taking courses at TCC during the summer, fall, and spring terms. Students who take courses in multiple terms are counted once.
First Time in College (FTIC) Retention Rate
First Time in College (FTIC) Graduation Rate*
*Fall 2009 4 year graduation rate not available
Staff for 2012-13
Full-time Faculty Credentials for 2012-13