Credit by Exam
TCC grants credit based on a student's performance in nationally recognized programs and examinations:
- College Board Advanced Placement (AP) program examination
- Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) examination
- International Baccalaureate (IB) examination
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST)
- Excelsior College Examinations
For more information on taking these nationally recognized exams, please visit our Registrars page.
In addition, TCC also offers credit for courses through institutional exams. Please visit the Division of Technology and Professional Programs.
TCC provides access to free study material for a variety of exams through the
Use your TCC ID number located at the bottom of you ID card, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security # to sign in. Click "Connect to Database" and follow the link to "Online Practice Tests and Courses."