Teamwork is a critical professional skill that can be a challenge to master at times. These are sites to help students and faculty enhance their effectiveness as team members. Sites like Trello and Linoit are great for sharing ideas, tracking team progress, and regulating responsibilities; while Google Docs, Drop Box, and SkyDrive are great for storing and sharing files with group members.Diigo
- A social knowledge management system that can be used to aggregate, store, and retrieve information. DropBox
- Store and share files with other users.Google Docs
- An online word processing tool that allows documents to be stored and shared in a cloud. Users can edit a document simultaneously allowing for seamless workflow.Linoit -
An online post-it board application that allows users to sort and manage information and collaborate to achieve goalsSkyDrive
- Store your photos, documents, and videos on the Web.Trello
- Trello is a collaborative website that helps students in a group manage activities, due dates, responsibilities and more using a user friendly interface.