Proctored Testing for Other Institutions
The Tallahassee Community College Testing Center offers exam proctoring services for students who are taking courses with a different college.
Note: If you are a TCC student and are trying to make arrangements to take one or more proctored exams at another institution, please click HERE.
In an effort to better serve students and instructors, as well as to accommodate our needs, we have made some changes to our policies. Please review the policies below:
1) All exam requests must be made on the Proctor Request Form for Other Institutions. Note that this form MUST be completed and returned, even if exam instructions were submitted in a previous email.
2) Distance Learning testing for students attending other institutions is available at the following times (NOTE that testing hours have changed):
Mondays 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesdays 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursdays 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Fridays 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Exams are administered by appointment only. TCC must be in receipt of the exam(s), prior to scheduling an appointment and please allow, at minimum, 24-hour notice for scheduling. Walk-in service is not available.
3) The Distance Learning testing fee is $25 per course, per semester. A $25.00 fee is due for each course, regardless of the number of tests required for the course. Note that this fee must be paid, even if you are also enrolled as a TCC student or if you have attended TCC in the past.
4) In order to pay the fee, please come to the TCC Testing Center, located in the Fine & Performing Arts Bldg, Rm. 208, to pick up a Test Authorization Form. The form must be picked up in person; it is not online.
The payment will be made to the Cashier’s Office (second floor of the Student Union Building), then return to the Testing Center with the form and the receipt. Note that this fee must be paid PRIOR to testing. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time for processing.
5) We are NOT be able to administer distance learning exams from other institutions during the following dates:
May 26th (Memorial Day Holiday)
June 19th through 20th (May Summer Express Session Finals)
July 4th (Independence Day Holiday)
July 21st through 22nd (Summer Main Session Finals)
August 7th through 8th (June Summer Express Session Finals)
Please check your test dates to make certain there is no conflict and/or confer with your institution for an alternate date for testing.
6) If mailing of a completed exam is required, please bring an addressed/postage-paid envelope for the return of the exam. TCC does not provide mailing materials or postage.
7) A photo ID is required for all testing.
Please notify us of any special accommodations which may be required. We are not able to administer all types of exams (for instance, we cannot administer oral exams for language courses).
If a student fails to adhere to these policies, we reserve the right to not administer the test to the student. Repeated failure to adhere to these policies may result in revocation of proctoring privileges. In the event that this occurs, no refund will be given.
Please keep in mind that it is the student's responsibility to make testing arrangements in advance. We suggest that the student and the student's home institution make proctoring arrangements at the beginning of the semester to ensure timely arrival of exam instructions.