If you are helping your employees sign-up and register for TCC's APD Training courses in order to be in compliance with Federal and state of Florida regulations, please read and comply with the following.
Please note that an individual may receive assistance completing the online TCC application from a third party (e.g., employer, co-worker, family member, friend) but the student must:
- Verify all information provided in the application.
- Physically click the “Submit” button of their TCC application.
- Use their home address (not a second party’s address) in their TCC application.
- Provide the “Security Question” and “Answer to the Security Question” if in the future the student needs to reset their Password.
- Print out and maintain the E-mail Address used to apply to the college, and the Password created to apply to the college.
Additionally third parties, including service providers, will not be given access to a student’s E-mail Address used to apply to the college, and the Password created to apply to the college, and Transcript (unless a student has completed a transcript request form) by TCC, since the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) restricts access to this information.
Employers who need verification of the student's grade(s) have two options. The first option is the quickest and easiest:
- Student requests their transcript online (click on the "Proof of Completion" link above) and follow directions to print out an "unofficial transcript." Student provides a copy to their employer.
- Student completes a request online to have the transcript sent to them through the TranscriptsPlus page by providing their Student ID number, social security number, and/or date of birth. There is a fee for this service.