The principles of Lean and Six Sigma are highly beneficial to any organization that is intent on eliminating wasteful practices and reducing mistakes. Learn the knowledge and tools that will help your organization excel; continuous process improvement, tools for preventing mistakes and defects, and effective team management.
These are all the courses that comprise the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with course descriptions.
TCC is forming cohorts now to begin in January 2015.
- MFT0320: Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) covers the major elements of Quality Concepts, Team Basics, Continuous Improvement Techniques and Customer-Supplier Relations
- MFT0301: 5S creates a visual workplace that is agile and focused on continuous improvement
- MFT0302: Six Sigma Toolkit is a grouping of practical tools that can be applied in many situations to support continuous improvement
- MFT0303: Charts, Graphs & Diagrams are common tools to consolidate and display data for analysis and decision making
- MFT0304: DMAIC is a well-defined problem solving methodology
- MFT0305: Check Sheets are used to collect real-time data that can be used for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- MFT0306: Mistake Proofing helps in identifying and avoiding mistakes and defects
- MFT0330: Lean Concepts covers Cultural enablers, continuous process improvement, consistent Lean enterprise culture, and business results
This certificate is ideal for persons interested in eliminating defects and waste to improve any organization in any career field. This is a continuing education program.
The entire cost of this program is $1,245.00.