Customer Service Excellence: How to Win and Keep Customers
The challenge facing businesses today is how to balance management’s desires (cost efficiency, productivity and improved performance) with customers’ needs (quality customer service from an organization that is easy to do business with).
Learn how to:
- Demonstrate faster service and increase customer satisfaction.
- Develop strategies to gain repeat customers.
- Deduce what customers expect.
- Design ways to manage stressful situations more effectively.
- Relate and recognize the signals of customer irritation, how to respond appropriately and how to assist in quickly finding a workable solution to the customer’s problem.
Target audience: All employees from the frontline to the executive level
Intergenerational Communication: Understanding the Changing Workplace
Four generations, one organization. Have you ever wondered what influences a certain age group to behave in a specific manner? Perhaps they don’t see things the same way you do. How can you bridge this gap and become a collaborative team? This course will help build awareness and understanding of each generation’s views, values and approach to work.
Learn how to:
- Understand defining characteristics of the four generations.
- Recognize issues and situations that may be influenced by generational differences.
- Apply practical tips for successfully managing a multigenerational workplace.
Target audience: All employees from the frontline to the executive level.