Real Estate Courses
This internet delivered, self-paced course meets the requirements of the Florida Real Estate Commission to obtain a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License. This Online Pre-License Training Package includes three (3) essential courses:
State Required 63 Hour FREC Course I
FREC Course I Success Kit (permits online/offline study)
State Exam Cram Course.
More information about these courses may be found here.
Satisfactory completion qualifies a student for the State Real Estate Examination in Florida.
All Course Materials and Textbook provided online.
To begin the class, simply click on the blue link of the course you are interested in taking. You will then be directed to our third party page where you can add the class or classes you want to your cart and pay. You will have access to the course for three months after registration is complete.
For more information, please send an email to Pereirak@tcc.fl.edu
To complete your Florida Real Estate Sales Post License Requirements you must:
- Successfully complete a FREC-approved Sales Post-licensing course for brokers consisting of at least 30 hours prior to the first renewal of the initial broker license.
- Minimum grade of 75% is required on the end-of-course examination. (If you fail your end-of-course examination, you must wait 30 days from the date of the original examination to retest.) [Note: End-of-course examinations are administered online.]
Career changes are never easy; ask anyone. And, if you think about it, one of the few pleasures of change would be achieving your goal of passing the Florida Real Estate Broker Pre-License State Exam on your first try.
To Get a Florida Real Estate Broker License You Must:
- Hold an active sales associate license and complete 12 months real estate experience during the 5 year period preceding becoming licensed as a broker or a licensed sales associate
- Successfully complete a FREC approved Florida Broker Pre-licensing course (Course II) consisting of 72 hours and covering the topics required by the FREC. (The course is valid for licensure purposes for two years after the course completion date.)
- Minimum grade of 70% is required on the end-of-course examination. (If you fail your end-of-course examination, you must wait 30 days from the date of the original examination to retest.) [Note: End-of-course examinations are administered online.]
- Once you have successfully completed Course II, then you will need to submit to the Florida Division of Real Estate a completed Application, fingerprint card, and appropriate fee.
- Pass the Florida Real Estate Broker Examination with a grade of at least 75.
- Submit a completed RE 2050-1 form to activate the license, otherwise the license is issued in an inactive status. If you want to immediately begin working as a real estate broker, submit the completed RE 2050-1 form at the examination site. Otherwise, submit the RE 2050-1 form to the Division of Real Estate.
Satisfactory completion qualifies a student for the State Real Estate Examination in Florida. All Course Materials and Textbook provided online.
You can be on your way to completing your Florida Real Estate Broker Post License Course in just One Click! Simply select your choice of the format for course delivery to the right to begin the registration process for the Florida Real Estate Broker Post License course.
All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each Continuing Education hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 14-hour Florida Real Estate Continuing Education course will take approximately 14 hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.
We offer online Florida real estate appraisal courses that cover the topics you will see on your appraisal licensing exam. TCC offers the highest quality online appraisal courses built on twenty years of documented success. TCC is the nation’s premier distance education provider.
Our Appraisal appraiser classes provide the knowledge and skills needed so you will be able to offer professional appraisal services to the public. TCC's appraisal classes are designed to take a student with no background knowledge of the subject to a level of knowledge that meets or exceeds professional standards in the industry.