The Office of Student Activities is building a community of learners and inspiring the growth of the whole student by facilitating extracurricular and co-curricular activities which support student engagement, leadership, involvement, teamwork, retention and life-long learning opportunities.
To meet this end, the staff and students within the Office of Student Activities are dedicated to:
- Fostering the growth and development of students in the areas of leadership and programming (educational, recreational, social, spiritual and cultural).
- Creating an environment where the partnership between students and professional staff encourages student involvement, responsibility, empowerment and accountability.
- Directing student autonomy through support, advisement and encouragement of self-advocacy to continuously build upon and benefit the community.
- Providing an open, caring, respectful and civil environment by welcoming our similarities and honoring our differences.
- Supporting an inclusive and comfortable environment where programs, services and accommodations address the needs and interests of all members of the TCC community.
Emily Fox, Student Activities Coordinator
Location: Student Activities Office, SU 185
Phone: (850) 201- 8090