The Internship Program’s mission is to provide TCC students of all disciplines with tangible work experience that complements the classroom, creating better prepared candidates for the workplace.
Internships can help students:
- Acquire new skills and enhanced knowledge
- Apply ideas learned in the classroom
- Decide if a particular career path is right for them
- Demonstrate initiative, reliability and responsibility
- Develop confidence in a professional setting
- Enhance resumes for future employment and university admissions applications
- Gain experience working alongside a professional
- Network with colleagues in the industry
- Open the door to a job offer or other career path opportunities
- Practice communication and teamwork skills
- Transition from college to the professional world of work
Students interested in participating in the Internship Program should complete and submit the required documents and schedule an interview with the internship coordinator. For more information, visit the Student Information
Employers interested in learning more about the Internship Program can visit the Employer Information
For additional information, please call (850) 201-9971.