The Career Center’s online job board and web based recruiting system
Looking to hire talented employees for FREE? Post your job opportunities in FutureLink for TCC students and alumni to see.
Free resources available to all employers:
- Ability to search resumes quickly and identify candidates who meet your needs
- Access to thousands of talented students and alumni
- Custom resume packets created just for you by Career Center Staff
- Job postings
- On-campus recruiting, interviewing and information sessions
Increase your brand awareness by meeting our students, faculty and staff.
The Career Center holds two job fairs per year, one in the spring semester and another in the fall. FutureLink will power our online registration system.
Employers interested in attending a Job Fair should call (850) 201-6172.
Need an Intern?
Supervising an intern requires employee time and talent. Benefits to hosting an intern include:
- Access to students who are enthusiastic about learning
- Chances to assess the capacities of a potential employee
- Facilitated links between your business and TCC for potential research, teaching and recruitment opportunities
- Increased name recognition of your company on TCC’s campus
- Increased number of graduates who stay in the community post-graduation
- Opportunity to develop employees with management experience
Learn more about the TCC Internship Program.