The Career Center and the Center for Distance Learning
TCC’s Center for Distance Learning believes in excellence in teaching, student services, student support, and faculty support. CDL is dedicated to delivering quality, industry-relevant courses for students who desire to continue their education, enhance their skills, and prepare themselves for future employment opportunities.
The Career Center works with CDL to ensure that distance learning students receive the same quality of services and support as students on campus. The Career Center has many resources available for distance learning students.
Career Center Staff members are happy to assist with any of your professional development needs via e-mail, phone, Skype or the delivery system most convenient for you.
The Career Center offers many virtual resources including:
- Computerized career assessment testing through SIGI3: results can be discussed via phone or e-mail
- Online job board, enhanced resume builder and virtual career resource library. For access, TCC students must register with FutureLink
- Virtual mock interviews are available through FutureLink. To access, register with or log-on to FutureLink. You must have a web-cam and microphone to utilize this service.
- A database with a wide variety of career–related and professional development information: Found on the Career Center web site under the Professional Development tab
- Professional development videos are available through TCC Channel 22 and CandidCareer
- The TCC Internship Program information and application: www.tcc.fl.edu/internships
-Career Center Staff are available to assist you in finding regional internships.