Students' Rights and Responsibilities
Financial Aid Students' Rights
As a financial aid applicant or recipient, students have the following rights:
- To be advised of what financial aid programs are available and how to apply for them.
- To be advised of the requirements in cases of withdrawal, such as refunds or repayments of financial aid.
- To be advised of the requirements for maintaining financial aid standards of satisfactory academic progress and good academic standing.
- To have all application information treated with the highest confidentiality.
- Financial Aid Student's Responsibilities
Financial Aid Students' Responsibilities
As a financial aid applicant or recipient, students have the following responsibilities:
- To apply for financial aid early if a student wishes to be considered for financial assistance.
- To submit all required forms accurately and completely.
- To provide documentation, verification of income, corrections and or/any information to complete financial aid file.
- To accept responsibility for all forms and agreements the student signs.
- To use financial aid only for the student's actual educational expense.