Welcome to the TCC Purchasing Department
The Purchasing Department is charged with managing the acquisition of commodities and services necessary to meet the College’s requirements. All of the staff members in the Purchasing Department are devoted to fostering a mutually beneficial and cooperative relationship between TCC staff and its suppliers.
The Purchasing Department’s main purpose is to assure that the College’s expenditures relating to the acquisition of commodities and services are in compliance with TCC’s policies, state requirements, and sound business practices. While accomplishing this purpose, the department is focused on obtaining quality commodities and services, and in making sure they are delivered in a timely manner.
There are many opportunities for vendors, contractors, and consultants to do business with Tallahassee Community College (TCC). As one of the nation’s best community colleges, TCC purchases all types of supplies, materials, commodities, and services; as well as constructing and maintaining several tri-county facilities.
TCC is committed to promoting and developing business relationships with a wide variety of businesses and ensuring that local small businesses have the chance to compete for a fair share of these opportunities. These opportunities are advertised on the State of Florida’s Vendor Bid System (VBS), and publicized here on this site. Interested parties should fill out a TCC Vendor Application and refer to our Current Bid Information page to stay up to date with our business needs.
The TCC Purchasing Department is dedicated to the following standards:
- To consider first the interest of TCC and its Board of Trustees in all decisions and to carry out and believe in its established policies and procedures;
- To obey the letter and spirit of the laws governing the procurement process;
- To avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practices in relationship, actions and communications;
- To buy without prejudice, seeking to obtain the maximum ultimate value and be good stewards of college resources;
- To refrain from any private business or professional activity that may present a conflict of interest in carrying out the procurement functions;
- Maintaining fair and clear purchase and bid specifications;
- Answering all inquiries promptly;
Attention All TCC Vendors:
TCC has implemented and gone live with a new ERP system known as Workday on April 1, 2015. If you are not a current vendor and wish to become one, you will need to go to the registration link shown below and register your company. The vendor application and W-9 form must be completed and submitted electronically. Use the submit button at the bottom of the page to send the forms to us electronically. No hard copy forms will be accepted.