Managing a sponsored program presents a unique set of opportunities and challenges. It is crucial that the project director and other key project personnel understand the pre- and post-award process as well as Tallahassee Community College’s (TCC’s) policies and procedures. The Sponsored Programs staff is available to assist project personnel in these efforts. The Sponsored Programs staff plays an integral role in the project implementation including compliance, financial expenditures and financial reporting.
The Sponsored Programs management team is available to assist faculty, staff, and administrators in many areas including:
- new award acceptance and setup
- budget management
- financial reporting
- contract proposals and negotiations
- obtain appropriate signatures
- obtain approval of legal counsel (if necessary)
- time and effort certification
- indirect cost (f&a) recovery and rate
- closeout and record retention
- grant management support
Our purpose is to serve as the college’s principal point-of-contact for the post-award process and all financial-related matters with contract and grant sponsors. If you have any questions related to post-award assistance, please contact us.