To be eligible for the Gadsden Learn Scholarship you must be a graduating Gadsden County high school senior (first time college student) with a 3.0 GPA or higher and a Gadsden County resident.
- Funds from the Gadsden Learn Scholarship are applied towards student tuition for the upcoming academic year at TCC with prospective second year awarding determined by available funding.
- Applicants must complete and submit the FASFA in order to be awarded. - fafsa.ed.gov
- Submitted applications will go through the TCC committee review process to verify recipient eligibility.
- Candidates who meet the criteria for this select TCC Foundation scholarship will be notified according to the TCC scholarship awarding calendar Cycle 2 award notification date.
- Awards will be posted to eligible recipient's accounts before posted TCC semester tuition deadlines.
Applications must be submitted by the submission deadline date for Cycle 2 awarding. Please see the current scholarship calendar for the submission deadline date to apply for the Gadsden Learn Scholarship.