TrainingDUI and Traffic Safety
Traffic Safety Courses
- Basic Traffic Homicide Investigation
- Advanced Traffic Homicide Investigation
- Traffic Crash Reconstruction
- Speed Measurement Courses (1158)
- Speed Measurement Instructor
- Crash Scene Mapping with Speed Lasers
DUI Training Courses
- Standardized Field Sobriety Training
- Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement (A.R.I.D.E.)
- DUI Instructor
Register for a Course
To register for any/all classes in 2017, please forward an email to the training coordinator, Todd Ford, at firstname.lastname@example.org with name and dates of the class which you'd like to register for, officer's name, agency, and email/contact information for that officer registering. If you have questions you can contact the training coordinator by phone (850) 201-7072.
For all classes held at the Florida Public Safety Institute, if the travel for the student is over 50 miles, the tuition, lodging, and meals are paid in full by the grant. For all regional training classes, the food and lodging will be the responsibility of the officer's agency. All inquiries regarding accommodations at regional trainings locations should be made with your local Law Enforcement Liaisons, or hosting agency contacts.