May 30, 2023
Congratulations to twelve TCC faculty and staff members who are honored with the 2023 National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD) Excellence Award.
The 2023 NISOD Excellence Award recipients are:
- Alexis Howard, Project Specialist, Wakulla Environmental Institute
- Amanda Clements, Director, Strategic Communications, Office of Communications
- Angela Long, Chief Engagement Officer, Office of the President
- Charles Cadenhead, Faculty, Computer Programming, Computer Technology Division
- Eileen Durant, Faculty, Respiratory Care, Respiratory Therapy
- Harriet Bush, Director, Florida Public Safety Institute Business Office
- John Bikowitz, Faculty, Math, Math and Science Division
- Marckus Harden, Coordinator, Conferences and Events
- Maria Suarez, Faculty, Foreign Languages
- Maureen O’Neil, Faculty, Early Childhood Education Division
- Tricia Rizza, Associate Dean, Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Troy Mahler, College Registrar, Admission and Records
The NISOD Excellence Awards were established in 1991 to provide NISOD member colleges with an opportunity to recognize individuals doing extraordinary work on their campuses. Since then, more than 30,000 recipients have been honored with the Award by their colleges.
NISOD’s annual International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence will be held May 27 through 30, 2023 in Austin, Texas. All 2023 Award recipients in attendance will be recognized during a dinner and celebration.