Healthcare ProfessionsApplication Process and Deadlines
- Dental Hygiene, A.S.
- Emergency Medical Services Technology A.S.
- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
- Nurse Assistant PSAV Certificate
- Nursing (R.N.) A.S.
- Nursing (BSN)
- Paramedic Certificate
- Radiologic Technology, A.S.
- Respiratory Care, A.S.
- Surgical Technology Specialist Certificate
- Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Application Process and Deadlines
- Ghazvini Center for Healthcare Education
- All Other Programs of Study
How to Apply
The healthcare programs, degrees and certificates, are limited access and require an additional application to the College application.
1. Apply to TCC
Applicants that are not current TCC students must apply to the College, and meet all of the College requirements. Previous TCC students who have not enrolled within the last 12 months must submit a returning student application.
If you are already a TCC student, skip to Step 2.
2. Apply to the HCP Program
Applicants must meet the program requirements which are listed on each of the program pages. Applications must be received by the program deadline to be considered.
- Download the Nursing Assistant Application and submit via mail, email, or in person at the Division office.
- Download the Health Information Technology AS Degree Application and submit via mail, email, or in person at the Division office.
- Download the Medical Coding and Billing Application and submit via mail, email, or in person at the Division office.
- Download the BSN Program Application and submit via mail, email, or in person at the Division office.
- All other program applications must be submitted online by completing an online application. See below.
For all other Applications Apply Online
- Open Online Application by Clicking Here
- Log in to your MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
- The application will require your TCC student ID, semester of entry, and program
- After you have completed these 3 items, click OK to submit the application.
Notification regarding admission decisions are emailed to the applicant’s TCC email address approximately 6 weeks after the deadline date.
All Healthcare Professions applications are due by 5 p.m. on the listed deadline date. Programs will consider applications after the deadline if there are available seats in the upcoming class.
(RN to BSN)
|September 12, 2018|
|Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)||September 12, 2018|
|Nursing (ADN)||September 12, 2018|
|Nursing Assistant||August 23, 2018|
|Paramedic||September 12, 2018|
|Radiologic Technology||September 12, 2018|
|Surgical Technology Specialist||September 12, 2018|
*Deadline dates are subject to change.
For More Information
Read more about Healthcare Program Requirements in the Catalog.
For questions about the application process or about individuals programs, please contact the Healthcare Professions Division at (850) 558-4500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.