Healthcare ProfessionsApplication Process and Deadlines
- Application Process and Deadlines
- Ghazvini Center for Healthcare Education
- Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
- Emergency Medical Services Technology A.S.
- Nurse Assistant PSAV Certificate
- Nursing (R.N.) A.S.
- Nursing (BSN)
- Paramedic Certificate
- All Other Programs of Study
- Surgical Technology Specialist Certificate
- Health Profession to R.N. (ADN) A.S.
- Radiologic Technology, A.S.
- Dental Hygiene, A.S.
How to Apply
The healthcare programs, degrees and certificates, are limited access and require an additional application to the College application.
1. Apply to TCC
Applicants that are not current TCC students must apply to the College, and meet all of the College requirements. Previous TCC students who have not enrolled within the last 12 months must submit a returning student application.
If you are already a TCC student, skip to Step 2.
2. Apply to the HCP Program
Applicants must meet the program requirements which are listed on each of the program pages. Applications must be received by the program deadline to be considered.
- Download the Nursing Assistant Application and submit via mail, email, or in person at the Division office.
- Download the Health Information Technology and Medical Coding & Billing Application and submit via mail, email, or in person at the Division office.
- Download the BSN Program Application and submit via mail, email, or in person at the Division office.
- For all other program applications must be submitted online through the TCC Passport.
Steps for the Online Application
- Log in to your TCC Passport
- Go to “Quick Links” at the top of the Passport and choose “Healthcare Professions Application”
- The application will require your TCC student ID, semester of entry, and program
- After you have completed these 3 items, click OK to submit the application.
Notification regarding admission decisions are emailed to the applicant’s TCC email address approximately 6 weeks after the deadline date.
All Healthcare Professions applications are due by 5 p.m. on the listed deadline date. Programs will consider applications after the deadline if there are available seats in the upcoming class.
|BSN (RN to BSN)||July 1, 2017|
|Central Sterile Processing Technology||May 11, 2017|
|Dental Assisting||May 11, 2017|
|Dental Hygiene||May 11, 2017|
|Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)||May 11, 2017|
|Health Information Technology||June 30, 2017|
|Medical Coding and Billing Specialist||June 30, 2017|
|Nursing (ADN)||May 11, 2017|
|Nursing Assistant||September 11, 2017|
|Paramedic||May 11, 2017|
|Pharmacy Technician||May 11, 2017|
|Respiratory Care||May 11, 2017|
|Surgical Technology Specialist||May 11, 2017|
|BSN (RN to BSN)||November 1, 2017|
|Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)||September 11, 2017|
|Endoscopy Technician||September 11, 2017|
|Nursing (ADN)||September 11, 2017|
|Paramedic||September 11, 2017|
|Pharmacy Technician||September 11, 2017|
|Radiology Technology||September 11, 2017|
|Surgical Technology Specialist||September 11, 2017|
|BSN (RN to BSN)||July 2, 2018|
|Central Sterile Processing Technology||May 14, 2018|
|Dental Assisting||May 14, 2018|
|Dental Hygiene||May 14, 2018|
|Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)||May 14, 2018|
|Health Information Technology||July 2, 2018|
|Medical Coding and Billing Specialist||July 2, 2018|
|Nursing (ADN)||May 14, 2018|
|Paramedic||May 14, 2018|
|Pharmacy Technician||May 14, 2018|
|Respiratory Care||May 14, 2018|
|Surgical Technology Specialist||May 14, 2018|
*Deadline dates are subject to change.
For More Information
Read more about Healthcare Program Requirements in the Catalog.
For questions about the application process or about individuals programs, please contact the Healthcare Professions Division at (850) 558-4500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.