The Learning Commons offers tutoring, conferences, and resources to support students in Science, Conferences last for 30-minutes and start at 7:30 a.m.
A Science Tutor can help you with:
- Understanding key concepts from your course
- Building strategies to prevent you from falling behind
- Developing test-prep and study skills
- Using your calculator more efficiently
Science Conferences Available
Anatomy & Physiology
How to Prepare
When you come in, please bring one or more of the following:
- Relevant class notes
- A calculator, paper, pencil, and eraser
- Study guides or assignments
Tips before coming in:
- Try the problems ahead of time and see what you really need help with.
- Be organized and have everything ready to utilize your time with a tutor.
- Try not to wait to the last minute to process a large volume of material.
- Prepare for your tutor by signing in on the computer and getting your questions ready. This will optimize your time with the tutor.
Frequently Used Resources
- Common Polyatomic Icons
- Organic Chemistry Practice Sets 1-7
- Mineral Activity
- CrashCourse on YouTube