TCC Online for FacultyCanvas Instructor Resources
- Canvas Interface Overview Video
- Notification Preferences Video
- User Settings & Profile Picture Video
- Calendar Overview Video
- Rich Content Editor Text Guides
- Rich Content Editor Video
- Accessibility Checker Guide
- Modules Text Guide
- Modules: Creation & Management Video
- Pages Text Guide
- Pages: Creation & Management Video
- Assignments Overview Video
- Assignments Text Guide
- Assignment Creation Video
- Rubrics Overview Video
- Rubrics Text Guides
- Gradebook Overview Video
- SpeedGrader Overview Video
- Functionality Comparison: Current vs. New Canvas Gradebook
- New Canvas Gradebook Guide
- Course Import Tool Video
- Course Analytics Video
The quickest and best way to get assistance for Canvas issues is to click on the "Help" Link in the Lower Left corner of the screen  in Canvas (from the place where you are having the problem), and then choose "Report a Problem."  The submitted information is immediately forwarded to the Help Desk, which is monitored throughout the workday, as well as evenings, weekend and holidays.
How to Login to Canvas
TCC's URL for Canvas is - http://tcc.instructure.com/
Log in with your TCC Credentials: username and password
How to Access TCC Faculty Email
Zoom Video Conferencing (Student)
Zoom Video Conferencing (Instructor)
Canvas Settings and Navigation
Announcements and Email
Modules and Pages
Canvas Instructor Guide
TCC Help Desk
Chat online with a Help Desk representative. Monday-Thursday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. and Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Submit a help ticket to seek help.
Call the Help Desk - The Help Desk may be reached at (850) 201-8540, Monday-Thursday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Canvas Help Desk
Canvas Support Hotline (Students)
Live chat with Canvas Support!