The Honors Program
The Honors Program at Tallahassee Community College offers highly motivated students an opportunity to make the most of their college education. The advanced curriculum, special benefits and engaging student community provide a unique learning environment that places special emphasis on personal and academic success.
Honors Students Enjoy...
- Honors Courses – Led by specialized faculty, smaller interactive classes and honors modules offering advanced curriculum, innovative learning and greater intellectual challenge.
- Honors Scholarship – The Honors Program Scholarship offers one year full tuition (4 courses plus labs and fees; Fall and Spring semesters) and the option to reapply for a second year.
- Honors Priority Advising - Early class registration with personalized advising
- Pankowski Honors Lounge – Active Honors Program students enjoy exclusive access (with TCC ID) to the Pankowski Honors Lounge equipped with study amenities
- Study Abroad – Travel and Study Abroad programs allow you to learn outside of the classroom by immersing yourself in the customs and languages of cultures around the world.
- Graduate with Honors – Receive special honors recognition at TCC’s Graduation Ceremony. You’ll also have an official transcript notation certifying “Honors Program Graduate.”
- Events – The Honors Program host volunteer and social opportunities with a community of academically driven students and faculty
- Leadership Seminars - Interdisciplinary seminars and leadership training
- FCHC Conference – Opportunity to attend the annual leadership conference hosted by the Florida Collegiate Honors Council (FCHC), which is a professional association of undergraduate honors programs and colleges in Florida
"The Honors Program taught me really how to be a part of something bigger than just my own education. It taught me how to help other people when they needed help, how to receive help, and how to form relationships with your professors..."
Honors Class of 2015ADMISSIONS TO HONORS
Honors faculty are selected by the honors council and program coordinator to provide advanced curriculum and an enriched environment to those students who seek challenge in their academics. Learn more about our faculty.
For more information, contact the Honors Program Director Rob Fleischmann by phone (850) 201-8358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.