The scholarship provides $1,000 each for the fall and spring semester. Recipients are required to participate in honors activities, accumulate service hours, participate in the Undergraduate Research Symposium, and take at least two honors courses each semester.
Complete the TCC Honors Program Scholarship application. Requirements for the TCC Honors Scholarship include an essay, proof of scores, and a letter of recommendation from an instructor or another appropriate party.
Honors Scholarship Awardee Requirements
- Enroll in at least two Honors courses per semester
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student (12 credit hours)
- Complete all Honors courses with a B or higher
- Maintain an overall minimum cumulative 3.25 GPA
- Participation in Honors activities
To be considered, all applicants must submit an application to the Honors Program in addition to the scholarship application if they are not current members.