Student Records (Registrar / Admin Needs)Reverse Transfer
What is Reverse Transfer?
Reverse transfer is the process of awarding an associate degree after a student transfers to a Florida four-year public institution and completes degree requirements. Students who have earned at least 30 credit hours towards an associate degree at Tallahassee Community College may request a Reverse Transfer using the Reverse Transfer form once they have completed all degree requirements. Students must submit an official transcript from the transfer institution(s) to the Admissions and Records office.
Why get an associate degree?
- Increase your earning potential
- Boost your resume
- Advance your career
- Improve your eligibility for a job promotion
- Achieve an accomplishment
- The AA is often required or highly beneficial for admission to other institutions
Who is eligible?
Currently enrolled university students who:
- Have earned at least 30 credits at TCC
- Transferred from TCC without an AA degree
- Have not earned a Bachelor's degree
- Are in good academic standing
- Complete the foreign language requirement per F.S. 1007.25(8)