ApplyFoster Youth Student
Steps to TCC
Current or former foster youths living in Florida are eligible for a tuition exemption (free tuition) and fee waivers to attend TCC. Contact your Independent Living worker for more information or for assistance with the tuition exemption.
Students attending TCC may also elect to participate in the Fostering Achievement Fellowship (FAF) Program.
Follow the steps below to get started at TCC or download the full printable checklist.
Apply for Admission
- Apply for admission to TCC using our online application.
- After you submit you will receive a confirmation page with your TCC Identification number, email address and password. Keep this page for your records as you will need this information to log in to EagleNet and access your TCC email.
- If you were not able to upload your residency documents at the time of application, remember to provide a copy of the residency documents (e.g., driver license, vehicle registration, voter’s registration card) that reflect an issue date of at least one year prior to the first day of class for the semester you plan to attend to the Office of Admissions and Records.
Send Transcripts to TCC
Request your official high school transcript or GED test scores be sent to TCC. Admission to the college requires a standard high school diploma or GED. It is important for your records to be sent as soon as possible so that information on your transcript can be used to assist with your first semester course scheduling. Learn more.
Review Placement Testing Information
Complete New Student Orientation
- Complete the Online Orientation (you will need to have your TCC ID number)
- Be sure to complete Sigi3 during the online orientation
Questions? Contact us at (850) 201-8555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Admissions and Records Office located on the second floor of the Student Union.