ApplyNon-Degree Seeking Student
Steps to TCC
A student not wishing to seek a degree or certificate from TCC but would like to take one or more classes is considered a non-degree student. A non-degree student who wishes to take credit classes must complete the following steps.
Apply for Admission
Complete the online admission application. Be sure to select the non-degree option. Complete all parts of the application including the Residency Declaration and providing a copy of your supporting documents.
Submit a Transcript
Submit one of the following:
- Unofficial high school transcript
- Unofficial GED transcript
- Unofficial post-secondary transcript
Note, students seeking enrollment in courses that require prerequisite work must submit proof that course prerequisites have been met.
Submit Non-Degree Form and Register
Submit a completed Non-Degree Course Request form to the Admissions Office each term of enrollment using the following steps:
- Log into your TCC EagleNet Account using your Student ID and PIN
- Under the drop down menu for Registration select Admission Forms
- Select the Non-Degree Course Request form
- Upload your unofficial transcripts and submit the form