ApplyNon-Degree Seeking Student
Steps to TCC
A student not wishing to seek a degree or certificate from TCC but would like to take one or more classes is considered a non-degree student. A non-degree student who wishes to take credit classes must complete the following steps.
Apply for Admission
- Apply for admission to TCC using our online application. Be sure to select the "Non-Degree Seeking" option.
- After you submit you will receive a confirmation page with your TCC Identification number, email address and password. Keep this page for your records as you will need this information to log in to Workday and MyTCC to access your TCC email.
Submit Residency Declaration
Students seeking Florida residency for tuition purposes are required to submit a declaration to the College proving they, or their parent/legal guardian, maintained legal residence in this state for at least 12 consecutive months immediately prior to his or her initial enrollment.
The declaration and all supporting documentation must be submitted online prior to the start of classes.
Submit Non-Degree Form and Register
Submit a completed Non-Degree Course Request form to the Admissions Office each term of enrollment using the following steps:
- Log into your TCC Workday Account using your Student ID and PIN
- On your hompage, in the "Applications" box, click the "Requests" icon
- Click the "Create Request" button
- From the drop down box, select the Non-Degree Request Option
- Enter the requested courses and attach an unofficial copy of your transcript and click Submit
Note, students seeking enrollment in courses that require prerequisite work must submit proof that course prerequisites have been met.
For questions regarding non-degree admission and registration, contact the Enrollment Call Center by phone at (850) 201-8555 or email Admissions and Records at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding financial aid options, contact (850) 201-8399 or email@example.com