- First Time in College
- Transfer Student
- Dual Enrollment Student
- Returning Student
- Transient Student
- Non-Degree Seeking Student
- International Student
- Veteran Student
- Florida Public Safety Institute Student
- Foster Youth Student
- State of Florida Employee
- Continuing Education Student
- GED/Adult Education
- Application Maintenance
Steps to TCC
Students who are veterans, veteran-dependents, active-duty personnel, Reserve and National Guard members, and ROTC cadets and follow the below steps to get started at TCC.
Due to COVID-19, we recommend submitting your official transcripts electronically to TCC. Mailed copies will have additional processing times due to staff working remotely until further notice. New employees should still mail their transcripts to TCC for HR processing.
Visit Veterans Affairs for more information.
Apply for Admission
- Apply for admission to TCC using our online application.
- After you submit you will receive a confirmation page with your TCC Identification number, email address and password. Keep this page for your records as you will need this information to log in to Workday and MyTCC to access your TCC email.
Submit Residency Declaration
Students seeking Florida residency for tuition purposes are required to submit a declaration to the College proving they, or their parent/legal guardian, maintained legal residence in this state for at least 12 consecutive months immediately prior to his or her initial enrollment.
The declaration and all supporting documentation must be submitted online prior to the start of classes.
Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
Send Transcripts to TCC
Include high school transcript, or copy of GED test Scores, and transcripts from any colleges attended. Veterans students must also submit DD-214, AARTS, SMART, CCAR and DANTES to evaluate military experience and credits.
Note, transient students must submit a transient student letter or form from home institution’s Registrar’s Office. Many colleges and universities in the state of Florida allow electronic submission of the transient application through the Transient Student Admission Application through Florida's Virtual Campus.
Review Placement Testing Information
- Submit any SAT, ACT, AP, IB, etc. scores to the Admissions and Records Office.
- Any student who entered grade 9 in the Florida public school system in the 2003-2004 academic year (or later) and earned a Florida Standard High School Diploma (from a Florida public high school) will not be required to take placement testing and will not be required to enroll in developmental education in a Florida College System institution.
- Any active service member will not be required to take a placement test and will not be required to enroll in developmental education. This exemption will be authorized upon review and verification of your final, official Florida high school transcript or verification of active duty military status, after which the student will receive advising about your course options and can then register for classes. For more information on this exemption, please visit the TCC Advising Center (Student Union).
- Those needing or wishing to take the Florida Post-secondary Readiness Test can contact the TCC Testing Center at (850) 201-8282.
- Adult Education or postsecondary adult vocation certificate program applicants must take the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE).
Complete TCC’s Fast Track Registration Session
Due to COVID-19, all on-campus orientations are suspended. To replace orientation, TCC is offering Fast Track Registration Sessions. During this appointment, you will speak with an enrollment specialist who will assist you with first-semester course registration. After you sign up, you will receive instructions via your TCC email account and a text message about your fast track registration session. Attached below are guides to teach you how to use Workday to register and to prepare you for the types of classes you will be advised to take. Click here to sign up.
Register with the Vet Success Counselor
Veterans Affairs helps veterans take advantage of specialized services that are designed to assist veteran students navigate state and federal education benefit programs, and make the most of the College’s many resources. You can visit the Office at the Veterans Success Center, located in the Computer Technology (CT) building, room 206.
Questions? Contact us at (850) 201-8555 or email email@example.com, or stop by the Admissions and Records Office located on the second floor of the Student Union.
To contact the Veterans Affairs Office, call (850) 201-8406, email VAbenefits@tcc.fl.edu, or visit the Veterans Success Center in the Computer Technology (CT) building, room 206.