Financial Aid for Current Students
Continuing TCC student? Follow these steps for applying for and staying up-to-date on your financial aid:
- Students must re-apply for financial aid each academic year. Be sure to apply as early as possible to be eligible for limited opportunities.
- Apply for TCC scholarships each semester.
- Review Satisfactory Academic Progress to maintain your aid. Note, withdrawing, officially or unofficially can affect your Financial Aid and the consequences it may have on future eligibility.
- If you're receiving any outside scholarships or grants, be sure to report them them in your application.
- Review disbursement dates and the Academic Calendar for upcoming deadlines to stay on track.
Other important things to note...
We offer special aid packages for those looking to get ahead during summer semester. Learn more info about summer financial aid.
Taking online classes? Check out our online student FAQ page.
In order for our office to speak to a third parties such as parents or spouses about your financial aid information, you must authorize them in accordance with FERPA requirements. Review your rights and responsibilities as well as other general information to stay informed.
TCC students who wish to study at another institution may be eligible to apply for a consortium agreement so they can receive financial aid through TCC while at the other school.
Our office can make changes to the student or the student’s family’s financial information, family size or number in college if a student has experienced a change in personal circumstances. Learn more about professional judgment.