Tuition & AidTransfer Student Information
Students transferring to TCC who wish to receive financial aid should be aware of the following requirements for transfer students:
- Transfer students must ensure their enrollment services file is complete and all transcripts are posted to their academic history at TCC
- Transfer students must be fully admitted, degree seeking, regular students.
- All academic transcripts from previously attended post-secondary institutions (colleges, universities, technical centers)must be received, evaluated and posted to the student's academic history.
- Transfer students must meet TCC's Standards for Satisfactory progress for Financial Aid (see Standards for Satisfactory Progress for Financial Aid) to receive financial aid.
- Transfer students who had loans at their previous school may have to ask that school to cancel their loans before the lender will issue a new loan.
- Transfer students who are awarded a Federal Subsidized Stafford Loan, or a Federal Unsubsidized Stafford loan must complete Entrance counseling prior to receiving their first disbursement, even if they completed Entrance counseling at another institution. Entrance counseling can be found on-line at StudentAid.gov
- TCC's refunds on financial aid may differ from the previously attended school. Please visit the Cashier's Office webpage for more information.