Admissions & Records Forms

Click on each of the forms below to fill out and submit. If you have any questions, please email us at 

or call (850) 201-8555.

Affidavit of Home School Completion Click Here
Course Audit Form Click Here
Enrollment Verification Request Form Click Here
Florida Residency Declaration for Tuition Purposes (Dependent Student- Under the age of 24) click here
Florida Residency Declaration for Tuition Purposes (Independent Student- Ages 24 or older) click here
Homeless Waiver Verification Form Click Here
Non-Degree Course Request Form Click Here
Personal Information Change Form Click Here
Request for Foreign or Alternate Credit Click Here
Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information Click Here
Residency Reclassification Request Form (For Current Students Only) Click Here
Reverse Transfer Form Click Here
State Employee Tuition Waiver Click Here
Student Request to Review Educational Record Click Here
Transient Student Request Form - Out of State Click Here
Update Form Click Here
Upper-Level Coursework Waiver Click Here
Waiver Application Click Here
Withdrawal Form (For Student-Athletes & International Students only) Click Here